Your Anticipated Cake Is Hidden In The Flours You Have by Betty Ikoro

People pray for cake, but when God gives
them some butter, flour, eggs, pan, oven,
etc, they get frustrated and leave the
kitchen! - @wesleysnipes.
We all want an already made miracle but if
you want to hear the truth, I'll let you know.
The miracles we scout for most times are all
hidden around us but we fail to take hold of
them 'cos they are mostly hidden within the
dusts of it's unrefined and unprocessed
state!
Just like the cake analogy, God does not fry
plantains for people! Instead He moderates
the times and seasons to favour the
agricultural cultivation so that it can be
fully grown! You're the one to take the full
grown plantain and fry it the way you
desire.
What is that miracle you've been praying
for? Believe me, chances are that it might be
lying dormant on your hands. Most times,
God chooses to deliver the goods to you one
by one so He can see your faithfulness in
handling the little before He can entrust
you with the Big! This is one truth I
discovered that took me from praying petty
prayers God has already answered in ways
I could not understand to discovering
myself from within me! (anticipate my
writing on this @ flairsphere.blogspot.com).
Are you praying and desiring a cake and all
you can just see is a piece of egg or even
just water (of difficulty), my dear, Hold on!
Maintain the right attitude while you await
the remaining ingredients and ultimately
the cake. DO NOT throw away those little
crumbs of almost empty nothing 'cos your
miracles are hidden within them! Like my
sister, Loveth would always say, I have
tasted and found God very worthy to be
trusted! He never fails!
Hold on!
Make good use of what you have!
Maintain the right attitude!
Believe me. If you do these, then
congratulations! 'cos you're next in line for
a miracle!

Source: FlairSphere

Comments