Interview With Senior Maintain, an upcoming and talented artiste from Enugu

He is one those artistes surviving in the mist of poor sponsorship in Enugu with a strong love for music. Born in Ezeagu L.G.A of Enugu State of Nigreia as Celestine Maduebene, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my home boy, SENIOR MAINTAIN.                                                                                                                                   Tvital's Blog: When we were in Mass Servant, I didn't know you would one day turn to music.
Tvital's Blog: What motivated you?
Senior Maintain: Lolzz
Senior Maintain: Even den my plan was to  be Rev Father, but later on,  everything changed
Senior Maintain: The thing disturbed me so much while I was in Secondary school.                       Tvital's Blog: Really?
Senior Maintain: Yeah I love just music more than every other thing and it has become what I cant do without. I see it as my talent because the inspiration comes to me any time , every time and for the motivation, I cant really tell you that this particular thing motivated me because everything in music motivated me, I enjoy everything both singing, rapping, being on stage for show, hail from my fans, being popular, fame and the most that motivates me is that Im been disturbed, that is a force to sing whenever am alone even when I dont want to, then whenever I put my attention on it , it will flow with me then I decided to be dropping it on paper because it maybe were am asigned to, from then I released my first song.                                                                                                                    Tvital's Blog: That good to hear. And it is very powerful too!
Tvital's Blog: What is your most difficult encounter since you started singing?
Senior Maintain: Well I have encountered a lot because I cant tell u that because I am talented that i dont find any other thing hard in singing, first of all, to make a good song is not easy, it is something I have to crack my brain , be arranging and rearranging, writing and editing, sometimes when it quenches with my brain, I feel like going mad when I dont really know what to sing or put again ,I feel like I cant do this thing again and I am tired of it but after when I am cool the inspiration will later come. So to sing is not easy, especially to make a good song, because I have to disturb my brain, I dont sleep until I make it to my taste. Then another difficult thing I have found which I know many upcoming artistes find too as long as u are in Enugu is taking artistes for granted because many of this popular artistes shine from this Enugu. Therefore they dont even need to hear what the upcoming ones are talking and there is no standard record label or real business music industry to help the upcoming
Tvital's Blog: Thank so much
Tvital's Blog: One last thing: Are you signed in to a Record Label? And When?
Senior  Maintain: No I am not, Im still alone and still looking for a better record label
Tvitals Blog: Okk. Keep it up. And thanks for granting us this interview.
Senior  Maintain: Owerodii bro. Thanks too.


To reach Senior Maintain, Contact him on

Phone: 08107402859, Facebook: Senior Maintain, Instagram: Senior Maintain

Comments

  1. Baba keep it up
    Hustle must pay one day
    Time shall come when those artist u think are greater will call u highest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment