Olamide reveals students shouldn’t have to drop out of school to make it in life

Even though he had earlier revealed that he
dropped out of school , popular musician
Olamide has revealed that students do not
have to drop out of school to make it in life.
Clarifying his earlier statement that he had to
drop out of school so he could become
successful, the dad of one said he was lucky
to achieve his dream despite not being a
graduate as a result; his story shouldn’t be a
reason as to why students drop out.
“I was lucky to achieve my dreams despite
dropping out of school. I left the university
because my parents were not able to pay my
tuition fees; as such, leaving school wasn’t of
my own making. If there was money, I
definitely would have remained in school.

You don’t have to drop out of school to fulfill
your dreams. However, if due to one reason or
the other, you are unable to complete your
education, you should also know that you can
still succeed regardless,” he told Punch.

Comments