Interview:" beauty pageantry is not all about being facially beautiful" - Queen Oluchi Nwizugbo

Hi, guys, how have you been? I hope alright! Just as usual, and because of my deep love for beauty and the need to promote the girl child, I bring to you an interview I just had with Queen Oluchi Nwizugbo. Being so young, she is already making a name for herself through modelling. She also told us about her  agency, 'Pentecostal' which is  "aimed at promoting the moral conduct of girls in the Christendom." Enjoy!!!

Tvital: Hi, tell me a bit about yourself?
Queen Oluchi: I’m a graduate of Ebonyi State University, I studied History and Int'l Relations. I hail from Achina in Aguata LGA of Anambra state. I am a God lover and a passionate entertainer and I believe in hard work and has positive attitude towards life…

Tvital: What motivated your entering into pageantry?
Queen Oluchi: I have always been an entertainment person right from childhood. The zeal and passion I had for it made me go into modeling in 2012 through the help of Sonsy Ernest and Eche Duru. I knew it was a means through which I could reach people and influence lives positively.


Tvital: Really? Ok...You have won crowns? Yes? Tell me about them, please.
Queen Oluchi: Starting from 2012.....  First Runner Up Ada Anambra 2012, Winner Ada Southeast 2013, Second Runner Up Asaigbo 2014, First Runner Up Nwada Igbo 2015, Winner Igbo Debate Southeast 2013 And 2015. And am not stopping there because am still counting.....  

Tvital:  #smiles… I like that spirit! What pushes you to join in any pageant contest no matter how hard it may seem to win?
Queen Oluchi: "Passion" was what kept pushing me. This is what I love doing, I enjoy being on the stage for people to watch me perform. So most times I don't even go with the aim of winning the crown, I just want to enjoy it and then I end up winning something.

Tvital: So tell me about your company Pentecostal
Queen Oluchi: Miss Pentecostal Nigeria is a beauty pageant aimed at promoting the moral conduct of girls in the Christendom. As modeling has been tagged an indecent career by many, we have set up this platform to create a positive image of this sect of entertainment. It is also aimed at promoting gospel artistes.

Tvital: How did the name 'Pentecostal' come about?
Queen Oluchi: The vision came in 2014 during a mid week service in church, hence the names popped out.


Tvital: How do you think you can impact the world positively with your awards and company?
Queen Oluchi: Well I believe am already impacting the world positively by creating a decent platform for upcoming models. I want the world to know that modeling started from the bible during the time of Esther and so it should be approached biblically.

Tvital: What is this alleged story about beauty queens being used as 'sex toys' by their managers?
Queen Oluchi: The story has always been there, infact it almost scared me out. The thing is that the entertainment industry itself is already corrupt. But there are still some genuine ones out there. Some people have this notion that models are prostitutes or girls that can easily open their legs to anything out there but hey! that is not true, most of these girls still have their self respect and dignity and hence shouldn't be sexually harrassed in any way.

Tvital:What is your advice to the woman/man who thinks she/he is not beautiful/handsome enough?Queen Oluchi: #smiles modeling or beauty pageantry is not all about being facially beautiful. There a lot of things that brings out a model's beauty such as self confidence, charisma, intelligence, creativity, boldness etc. so my dear focus on these attributes and above all remember to always put God first and the sky will be your starting point.

Tvital: Finally, we would like to have your social media contacts if any please.
Queen Oluchi :  Facebook Id--- OluchiNwizugbo
Instagram handle--- @Oluchi_Nwizugbo
Snapchat----OluchiNwizugbo
Queen Oluchi : Twitter--Oluchi Nwizugbo
Tvital: OK. Thanks so much!!!  I really appreciate this.
Queen Oluchi: Winners for Miss Pentecostal Nigeria
Winner: Queen Uche Obi(middle)
1st runner up:Queen Chioma Ogbu
2nd runner up:Queen Cynthia Ituma

Winner: Queen Uche Obi
1st runner up:Queen Chioma Ogbu
2nd runner up:Queen Cynthia Ituma
NOTE: Registration is already ongoing for the second edition of MISS PENTECOSTAL NIGERIA 2018. Auditions will be held at various cities. Venue and dates to be announced soon!.
For more enquires and sponsorship, call 08104031141, 08134837765.


Comments