I Can Act Nude” -Actor, Frank Artus

Nollywood/Ghollywood actor, Frank
Artus, who is born to an Egyptian father
and Liberian mother and made waves in
Nollywood and Ghollywood, revealed in
an interview with The Sun that he is not
a sex symbol as portrayed in movies.
Read below:
The 37-year-old actor said, “Female fans
always demand for sex from me. Apart
from always demanding sex from you as
an entertainer, which you don’t have to
give them, you have to work with the
flow.
“It is not as if you are going to tell them
that what they want is what you are
going to give them, but you have to be
very flexible with them in their demands,
because they are fans and they are the
ones who keep you in the market.
“I am not a sex symbol as you see in the
movies. Obviously not.
“Sometimes my friend will say ‘people see
you like this but they don’t even know
you’. That is how it should be. And that is
why I don’t want the youth to look at me
as such. And that’s why I said they
shouldn’t copy what I do in movies. No,
that is not me, it is just a character.”
Speaking further, Artus said he can act
nude.
According to him, “It depends on the
script. There should be a reason for it.”

Comments