Olamide: Why do people look down on up- coming artistes

Olamide Adedeji Aka Badoo, the YBNL boss
and a popular Nigeria musician, has said that
people usually look down on talented-budding
persons who want to make some changes and
contribute their quota in the social
development of the country.
I don’t know why people are like that, he
quizzed, while reiterating his position in
collaborating with Efe the winner of BBN. I am
ready to partner with him whenever he is
ready, I will welcome him with a warm cuddle,
he said.
olamide
Recall he had promised Efe that he wants to
be a part of his success story, thus to
collaborate with him pending when he (Efe)
builds up his fans. He made this known to
newsmen via an interview anchored by
‘Soundcity radio’.
According to him, ” I mean whenever he is
ready, I am. ” The only reason i said that was
because a lot of people tends to look down on
people who they think oh! this dude or this
person is not talented enough or …… but what
I see in people is beyond the cover.
“You know, you don’t judge a book by its cover
in most cases. ” I see zeal, I see hunger, I see
passion anytime I see Efe. ” I see someone
that is really ready to grind and someone who
is definitely going to be diligent in his work.
“It is written that if you are diligent with your
work, you will dine with kings. ” The guy might
not be all that fantastic or spectacular but I
can see it in him and over time he is going to
develop himself as he grows in the industry.
“So if people can give him time, opportunity
and support him, let him know that anything is
possible, anybody can achieve anything,
anybody can be anything. “All you have to do
is just a little encouragement” he said.

Comments