Interview With Hood Boys Nation - Upcoming and Independent music crew

HBN logo
So, I heard about his and his new song from DanBrown, his boss. Tataski’s song, Obiakpor is more than for an upcoming. He raps like he had been into the game for long. To confirm these, I had a little chat with and his boss. Ladies and gentle men, I present to you, Danbrown and Tataski of Hood Boys Nation!
                                                                                                                                   Tvital Media: Hi, Mr. Obiakpor! Good afternoon.  This is Vitalis from Tvital's Blog. Your boss introduced me to talk to you, for interview to be precise.                             
Tataski
  Tataski: lol... I am ready, anytime sir.
Tvital Media: So tell me about yourself in a brief.
 Tataski: I’m Kosisochukwu by name, but friends call me Tataski. I am also a jambite nii…live with ma people
Tvital Media: How long have you been into music?
Tataski: Since ma jss1 in secondary school.
Tvital Media: OK. How had it been for you?
Tataski: So wonderful when I see myself singing what I have never heard from
another body.                                                  
Tvital Media: Ok. How did you meet your boss?
Tataski: Eehm…. Can’t remember but I could say is that he had been my friend and we had a lot of things
together so one day he told m that he is  going to open a record label. At first, I taught that he was
joking but when I realized  that he was serious I followed him to open the record label and since then he
became my boss.
 Tvital Media: Ok, interesting. When were you officially signed?
Tataski: On 25th of February dis year
Tvital Media: Ok. So let's talk about your new song - Obiakpor... What
motivated the it?
Tataski: Eehm…,  the song is so wonderful and is talking about people that can do and undo and my motivation is the  kind of punch line I put in it don’t believe that Tataskican do that.
Tvital Media: Ok. When should we expect the video?
Tataski: Maybe next month nah
Tvital Media: OK. In my own review, your song is a good one! And you sang it with a free flow. That's a good work there.         Tell me, where do you see yourself as a musician in five years
time?                                                                                                                       Tataski: I hope to be lik Phyno cause I like how he flows
Tvital Media: Ok. What do you promise your fans?
Tataski: They will be like me very soon
Tvital Media: Ok , what else should they expect from you?
Tataski: Hot mmusic!!!                                                                                                    Tvital Media: Wow!!! I think we (the fans will have to look out for that. What are your social media contacts?
Tataski: Eneze kosisochukwu on Facebook for now.
Tvital Media: Ok.  Thanks for talking with us.
Tataski: Alright bro, I appreciate!
            Also, talking with his boss, he told me of the challenges he had starting his label - 
                                                                                                                                       Tvital Media: So, bro tell me, how had it been for you starting a label?
DanBrown: Not easy bro… At first, I told some of my friends and they agreed. But when I called for meeting on how to start the label and for it to be moved forward, nobody came. So I decided to start all by myself. I met Tataski and explained to him of which he agreed to join. He released his official sing last two weeks which you know about. And I can boast of three to four artistes in my crew now! 
Tvital Media: Okk, that is life for us. But it is a strong spirit you have got! So Tataski says he has known you for long. Is that your reason for signing him or his musical flows?
Danbrown: No. I signed his because of his flows.

Tvital Media: Thanks for talkig with us bro. Bye.

Comments