Comedian I Go Dye Builds Multi-MillionNaira Mansion Home For His Mother –PHOTOS

Popular Nigerian Comedian, I Go Dye
real name, Francis Agoda is definitely
one of Nigeria’s most relevant
Comedian and he is also a proud
father and son.
Reports reaching us is that the
Comedian has splashed money on a
massive mansion home for his
mother.The house, which seems to
stand on its own ground, with all
modern finishing, is a palatial edifice,
painted in all-white with stripes of
gold to give off a picture of sheer
splendour.
No doubt, the building must have put
a huge dent in the comedian’s bank
account, but it has been his life-long
dream to do something special for his
mum. wI Go dye who celebrated his 20
years in the industry recently has a
story of ‘grass to grace’ to tell. “Well, growing up wasn’t rosy at all,
some said they had silver spoon but
for me, there was no spoon at all, it
was just creating means for myself to
fend for myself,” he once said in an
interview.
“All my early days were spent in the
village with my grandmother, who
nurtured me with so much
traditional values that later amused
my peers when I got back to primary
school in Warri. There was so much
difficulty for my age mates to
comprehend my ideas and values of
life.
It was seen most times that I was
saying things that were not
achievable because they felt I knew
more than my age. I had difficulty
also conforming to their standard
and it took me sometime to study
their moral upbringing, which had so
much difference from the way life was
in the village and living with an old
woman. More so, the challenges of
life are so much, it took me strong
personal conviction to stand firmly
on my belief and dreams”.

Comments