The Beef Continues: Blackface Blast Tuface In New Social Media Post

And so the celebrity beefing
continue with BlackFace
describing Tuface Idibia as a
‘lazy artist’ who has
sabotaged him (BlackFace)
for years by stealing his song.
The old rift between the two
ex co-singers in what was
once known as the
Plantashun Boiz is yet to be
laid to rest as Blackface took
to his Instagram page to
accuse the ‘African Queen’
soloist of stealing the
aforementioned
song, accusing him of killing
the music group because of
his double-faced nature.

Here are his (Blackface) words:

“Now for the record
#2faceidibia if I
didn’t work with you
@official2baba in
#plantashunboiz and
asked you to sing
one of the quickest
song I ever wrote
#africanqueen you
wouldn’t have had a
#bighit as it is
termed and next to
that is my song
#letsomebodyloveyou
which you sang
without my
permission and your
manager
@efeomorogbe
published it illegally
which we will get to
the bottom of…its
been me all the time
giving you
sleepiness nights as
you know am a hard
knock to crack, all i
did was help you
you tufaced being…
“Of the artists i
worked with why I
have a problem
with only you?
because you’re a
lazy artist despite
all your gifts and
when you found
out I was making
new artists famous
and i was
improving vocally
you got jealous
and planned the
industry to
sabotage me and
you kept making
music about it like
one of ur lines
said “dem never
know wetin wan
hit dem them” wan
follow them”
because you and
your
#creepyagents
planned it all..and
you said so much
in many of ur
other songs…
The truth is you’re
the one filled with
hate and envy…and
you know it..that’s
why I named you
# 2face OK. What’s
the name of that
club you guys had
the meeting again?
You killed
plantashun boiz
because of your
tuface nature and
same way you
wanted doing a
protest for your
pocket and it was
wrong timing..I
saved you cause
you for dey for jail
but you never
grateful but pained
over someone
growing and
development
hence una plan
make dem no
gimme show…well
8years of sabotage
and am still here
and am still
inspiring you and
for that even if you
hate me you
should still be
thankful to me
still….#BFN.”

The thing is that we don't really know who is saying the truth between this duo!

Comments