Runtown's girlfriend reveals the gender of their baby

Runtown's pregnant girlfriend, Selena, has
finally revealed the gender of their baby
and it's going to be a boy!

Rising Nigerian musician Runtown and
his beautiful girlfriend, Selena Leath,
are expecting a baby this year.

Selena took to her Instagram announce
the gender of their baby and it's going
to be a boy. She also spoke about how
she will go back to things she loves to do
after she gives birth.
Runtown with Selena.
She said: " I'm going to get back to the
old me I haven't seen in years, the
woman not afraid to try anything and
everything in life at least once! I'm
gonna get back into volunteering, acting/
modeling, weight training, sewing my
own clothes, having fun."
Pregnant Selena.
"I'm also gonna revamp my skin & hair
care line and figure out what went right/
wrong so I can make it better than
before and stand out from the rest! And
I'm going to do all of this while juggling
my baby and school with God on my
side!"

Comments