#BBNaija: Mixed feelings as TBoss, Marvis, Debbie-Rise go up for eviction

The nominations in Biggie ’s house on
Monday were surprising to some while
others have predicted it .
The housemates went into the diary
room knowing exactly who they would
nominate, having discussed it earlier
with their fellow housemates .
As predicted by TBoss and Debie- Rise
earlier in the evening , the clique –
Bally , Bisola , Efe and Marvis
nominated the two of them , while they
nominated Marvis and Efe.
TBoss and Debie- Rise led the
nominations, as most of other
housemates nominated them because
they felt they had survived a number
of evictions , making them possible
tight competitors .
After the nominations, Debie- Rise
walked in the Diary Room and told
Biggie that the nominations were as
expected. Her emotions got the better
of her , as she cried while talking to
Biggie.
Marvis also told Biggie that she saw
her nomination coming.
“ A few people didn’t see my
nomination coming. I didn ’t take it to
heart . I think they (TBoss and Debie -
Rise ) put me up because of the
comment I made about Debbie not
having self - esteem,” she told Biggie.
Marvis was probably right about the
other housemates not seeing her
nominations coming, as Bisola said she
was surprised to hear Marvis’ s name
amongst the nominated housemates .
TBoss also felt it was as expected. “ I
totally saw it coming!” she said .
She said she was not surprised that
HoH Bisola saved Efe, as opposed to
saving Marvis and didn’t dwell much
on her statement.
Bally , on the other hand, said he was
really surprised that he wasn’ t put up
for nomination initially , before the
HoH swapped Efe for him.
“ I was surprised. I really thought I ’d
be put up . That ’s why the situation
was a surprise for me. I thought Debie -
Rise and TBoss would put me up and I
was surprised when I didn’t hear my
name . This is why it really got to me
when I was replaced ,” he said .
Efe was also another housemate that
was surprised by the nominations.
“ I thought Bisola would save Marvis
because they ’ re close ,” he said .

Comments