I didn't sleep with a dog- Actress

– Nollywood actress Tina Amuziam is a
famous face in Nollywood
– She spoke out in a new interview on the
time she had to film a scene where she
slept with a dog in Glamour Girls 2
– The actress said the scene was staged

Tina Amuziam is a popular Nollywood
actress who came into the limelight in 1987
on the series Telefest which was shown
on the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).

The actresses spoke to The Telegraph about
her role as an Italian prostitute in Glamour
Girls 2. One of the scenes involves sleeping
with a dog and the actresses reveals it was
staged.

She said: “The movies like Glamour Girls,
where I acted Jessica; it was not an easy one,
especially where I was meant to sleep with a
dog. So I have had some quite a number of
challenging roles. They went down well with
me, because personally I prefer to play
challenging roles.”

“I didn’t have to sleep with the dog because
every producer who has worked with me
knows that. If I take up a script and I come
across a role I feel that I cannot do, I will
discuss with the producer to play it down with
me.
“That was what I did with Kenneth Nebue, the
owner of Glamour Girls, NEK Video Links ,
then. When I saw that I was going to be on
the bed with a dog, I had to dialogue with him
to play it down, which he did. I didn’t have to
go near the dog, they were taking it
differently.”
“He was an understanding producer, because
some of them will say that is the way I want
my story or that is the way I want the picture
and if you say that what I will do is leave the
set.”
READ ALSO: 15 photos of Dakore Egbuson-
Akande to appreciate on her 38th birthday
“When I came in at first, I saw the dog on the
bed twisting its tongue, I was like God
(laughter), I was like what the hell (laughter)
and my mentor, my uncle Christian Chika, who
was the director, laughed and laughed.”
“He asked what is that and I said no, I won’t
go near that dog. Of course, I had discussed it
with Nebue and he laughed, he agreed with
me that we will take the dog separately and
you separately.”

Comments