Biafra: What will happen when I visit Lagos – Nnamdi Kanu

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB),
Nnamdi Kanu, has claimed that he has supporters
everywhere in the country, including places like Lagos
in the South West.
In an an interview with Sun News, Kanu boasted that
no political or religious leader has been able pull the
type of crowd that he does when he visits any town.
Innovate, Improve, Excel
Apply now for this Great Opportunity for
Applicants in Nigeria!
apply.unicaf.org Learn More
He also stated that the decision to boycott the
Anambra election stands.
“What I have seen so far is much enthusiasm. I have
seen hope, the rekindling of hope and I have seen the
burning desire for genuine change and the call for
freedom which is exactly what we are doing and
pursuing.
“There is no visiting dignitary, Head of State, political
or religious leader that has been able to command the
type of crowd that come out anywhere I visit or any
town I go to. It has never been replicated or set as a
precedence ever before… If I were to visit Lagos, it
will be the same, If were to go to Kano, it will be the
same thing. People will come out to see me because I
preach the truth,” he said.
On the Anambra election, Kanu said: “I gave a speech
in Aba, Abia State on Sunday and I made it absolutely
clear that the boycott stays. We must boycott election
in Anambra State. It is our civic responsibility to do
so and that’s what we are going to do – total and
absolute boycott, to let the whole world understand
the strength of IPOB on the ground, in Anambra
State.”
Source: Daily Post

Comments