A chat with Ex Miss Fashion Southern Nigeria, 2014/2015- Iheanachor Nkechinyere Wealth

Fashion

Some of the accomplished women we know today are people who knew what they love, who they are and are also able to take charge of their destiny. They had a vision and a mission, matched with confidence and strong will to conquer, even in a world of men domination.
      In this chat with Ex Miss Fashion Southern Nigeria, Wealth, she told me about her love for fashion, modeling and promoting girl child education through her brand, Kershorf Label.  “Pageantry built my self confidence as a young lady, gave me exposure and also how to interact with people generally”, she said.

You can’t afford to miss this chat. I really enjoyed chatting with her,  I hope you enjoy reading it.  She is beautiful and she is smart and fun!!!

Tochukwu Vitalis: Tell me about your agency a bit.
Something like a little profile.
Wealth: Alright.
Wealth: Keshorf Label is a brand that organize most beautiful girl in Rumuji Beauty pageant
Wealth: We are into event management, manage makeup artist, got girls that usher in events and also train girls who have passion for pageantry and modeling.
Tochukwu Vitalis: Wow. That's great!
Tochukwu Vitalis: Founded by who and when?
Wealth: Thanks
Wealth: By Iheanachor Nkechinyere Wealth
Wealth: October 2015
Tochukwu Vitalis: Ok, how has running the brand been so far?
Wealth: Firstly, all thanks to God for bringing us this far. It’s been so challenging especially when it comes to finance and getting sponsors from different bodies. Notwithstanding, we still keep pushing
Tochukwu Vitalis: OK
Tochukwu Vitalis: You were a beauty Queen once?
Wealth: Yeah.
Tochukwu Vitalis: I guess that's part of what motivated you to start the brand?
Wealth: Yeah......
Wealth: I’ve been into modeling for over 4-5years now.
Tochukwu Vitalis: Really?
Tochukwu Vitalis: So how has it been for you so far?
Wealth: Interesting to me because I enjoyed the stage thing especially the part you have got to show your dancing skill, smile flaunt yourself as a queen with the camera all over you.
Tochukwu Vitalis: Wow!!!
Tochukwu Vitalis: Personally, I don't take pictures.
Wealth: Pageantry built my self confidence as a young lady, gave me exposure and also how to interact with people generally.
Wealth: I love pictures..... Can't stop taking selfies!
Wealth: My pageantry and modeling started way back in school when I contested for Miss Offrima, from there I contested for face of Oyinmola pageant and emerged 2nd run-up. I went further to contest for most beautiful face in Nigeria. I never relented as the experiences gained in my past pageants got me the title Miss Fashion Southern Nigeria in Miss Fashion Nigeria beauty pageant
Wealth: Due to my passion for modeling especially beauty pageant, I decided to come up with mine, 'Most Beautiful Girl in Rumuji Beauty Pageant which promotes culture and also support girl child education in Rivers state
Wealth: With time, we are working on expanding the brand so it won't only be restricted to Rivers State alone but all states in Nigeria.
Tochukwu Vitalis: This is really encouraging and inspiring!
Tochukwu Vitalis: It’s putting passion into action.
Tochukwu Vitalis: And I feel privileged talking to you
Wealth: Thanks so much
Tochukwu Vitalis: Which year did did you win those?
Wealth: MFSN 2014/2015
Wealth: Face of Oyinmola I guess 2013
Tochukwu Vitalis:  Now that reminds me, your upcoming show, is it exclusively for Rumuji indigenes only?
Wealth: Nooo!!!
Wealth: Indigenes and non indigenes
Tochukwu Vitalis: Ok
Tochukwu Vitalis: Thanks so much for you time.
Wealth: You are welcome.

To sponsor or register for the oncoming Most Beautiful in Rumuji 2016/2017, PROUDLY being presented by Kershorf Label, go to these contacts below:
Chivic: 08186491898
Kimberly: 09030093006
Facebook: Most Beautiful Girl in Rumuji
Instagram: Kershorf Label
Bbm: 5coed548
Whatsapp: 08166869726

Comments