THE KARDASHIANS

THE KARDASHIANS
#FACTS. Kim Kardashian dispelled rumors about
her personal life in a new video posted to her
app, in which she addressed the current gossip
plaguing herself and her famous family.

Responding to several salacious headlines, the
Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 35, set the
record straight in regards to her marriage to
Kanye West , her world-renowned booty, her
parenting skills and her relationship with her
younger half-sister Kylie Jenner.
Weeding through reports with her personal
assistant, Stephanie Shepherd, Kardashian
revealed the truth about her plans to expand her
family with West, 38, the father of her daughter,
North, 2, and son Saint, 4 months.
“My husband might be trying for a third child, but
I am not. So I don’t know. Maybe that’s kind of
true? Maybe not really true,” the Selfish author
said. “If it happened, it happened. But I don’t
think we’re trying, so maybe it’s not true.”
Kardashian then fired back at claims that she
and her rapper hubby have hit a rough patch.
“I’ve definitely had my fair share of, like,
dramatic relationships. Honestly, this is like the
most calm and it’s like, nope, we’re still
together,” the E! personality admitted. “We’re
happy. There’s just nothing to really report on.”
Next, the mom of two clarified a report that her
backside spans 55 inches. “My butt is not that
big,” Kardashian corrected. “I would say it’s
about 12 inches off or something, but it’s
definitely not 55 inches.”

The Kimoji founder also responded to allegations
that she’s a neglectful mother, directly
referencing a March 2016 photo in which North
appears to have fallen to the ground as
Kardashian seemingly ignores her eldest child.
“North does this thing where she, like, if people
are holding her hands, she just wants to be like,
‘Swing me, carry me.’ She didn’t stumble,” the
multi-hyphenate insisted. “She was just, like,
playing around. There was a picture of me, like,
not looking at her. I was like, ‘Northie, come on,
stop.’”
Kim Kardashian West and Kylie Jenner host a
dinner and preview of their new apps launching
soon at Nobu Malibu on September 1, 2015 in
Malibu, California. Credit: Charley Gallay/Getty
Images for Kardashian/Jenner Apps
Finally, Kardashian slammed a story stating that
she was planning on suing her youngest sib
Jenner, 18, for stealing her style.
PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner's Best Selfies: A
Definitive Ranking »
“Yes, I’m gonna sue Kylie! Just kidding,” she
joked. “Get a life, that’s my sister. We borrow
each other’s clothes. We have totally different
style, but we don’t even care. Like, we don’t
even argue, let alone to like sue a family
member. That’s like, ridiculous.”

Comments